RE: Looking for Jobby Job!!

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>, Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Subject: RE: Looking for Jobby Job!!
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:31:54 -0700
        Ok, obviously none of you guys want to invite Mr. Priebe to come run
in your class. I am not as selfish as the rest of you. Brian is more than
welcome to buy my Corvette to run in SS, good luck, you will need it. he he
        As far as a job, he still looks like someone strait out of the X
games, maybe he could sell video games.. lol

Thank you,

Jason Isley
jisley@cell1.com