Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?
From: SpedToe169@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 13:30:05 EST
I think that with the Celica and MX-6in ES that the Toyota Paseo could become
a factor, with the right driver (that's really the catch isn't it?).  HS
being a catch-all class it's hard to say what direction it will go, but the
Paseo is a very light, fairly powerful (for and econosport), and suprisingly
nimble (again, with the right driver).

P.S.  I'm not claiming to be the right driver.....but I'm working on it.

John Dolecek
HS Toyota Paseo
WSR #13

> Any opinions on what will be the dominant cars(s) in the 'new' HS,
>  now that the Celica ST is out?
>
>  Mazda 1.8l Protoge?
>  2000 Ford Focus?
>  Toyota FX16
>  Honda Civic EX, DX (88+)
>
>  What's the car for HS now?
>
>   Your opinions wanted,
>
>       Lindsay

John Dolecek
HS Toyota Paseo
WSR #13
"Power is nothing without control....
but with this car power really is nothing."