Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?

To: Lindsay Wilson <lwilson1@ford.com>
Subject: Re: dominant cars in "new" HS?
From: "Crooke John" <crooke_john@bah.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 13:52:31 -0500
MY car! Of course!

Seriously, though, I've been told that the Civic 1500 S ('86 or so, I
think) might be a hot car. It's light, has a very short wheelbase, but
little power (~80hp). It's a great car for tight courses.

Chris Sharpe ran one at the NEDIV Divisionals and took 3rd, behind Ken
Porteous in his Celica and an Integra.  He had just bought it from the
Harnishes. I believe he was still struggling with the setup and the
tuning at the time. It probably has the potential to do even better than
he did there. (I came in 4th, about a second behind him over both days).

I am thinking of doing more to my 90 Honda Accord EX Coupe, 5 speed,
(~130hp, but heavy) to see just what it will do. If I do reasonably well
at some regional/national events next season, you might see me at
Nationals '00!

Anyone know who still sells adjustable shocks for my car?

John

--
John Crooke
Crooke_John@bah.com