Re: A friendly tip

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A friendly tip
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 01:05:04 -0500
Not only have I been aware of the foglight thing, I used to wire an extra
set of taillights up that I could turn on and off. I was especially handy
with cars that had the reverse lights next to the license plate. I just
wired a switch and put red bulbs in them.

At night, if I saw that I passed one that pulled out to run me down, I'd try
to place another car or two between us, or catch him as he pulled out
(knowing he looked away for other traffic), anything to make him lose sight,
and turn them on.

So far, it's worked every time.

Mike