RE: A friendly tip

To: "John Whitling" <alliancemillsoft@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: RE: A friendly tip
From: "Bill Fuhrmann" <bfuhrman@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 08:51:41 -0600
> for the tailtale foglights. The lesson ... at night, keep your car
> looking as generic as possible. I would have never been nailed if my fog
> lights were off.

Unfortunately, that is somewhat harder if you drive a non-generic car like
my white Fiero or many others that are mentioned on this list.

Another tip:
DO NOT give a sigh of relief that you slowed down in time for the cop on the
side of the road and then speed up.
Many of the radar units have switchable antennas.  One officer that I know,
has pulled quite a few people over after flipping the switch to change the
radar's direction.
How stupid do you think that they feel!?