RE: A friendly tip

To: "'R. John Lye'" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: A friendly tip
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:39:37 -0600
I use the fog lights on my car a lot.... They are great for illuminating the
shoulder on country roads. You can see deer A LOT better with fog lights
than without....After your fog lights help you miss a few deer, you to will
become a fog-light bonehead (anybody remember that thread?)

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Server I/O
Crossroads Systems, Inc.