Re: A friendly tip

Subject: Re: A friendly tip
From: "Nancy, Ray & Stephen Benoit" <spyder0@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:44:41 -0500
Josh and John give only one example of the usefulness of fogs when there is on
fog.  There are a variety of conditions (one example--no fog or rain, but
damp/wet
roads and bright/many lights with reflections) that make seeing lane markings or
road edges difficult or impossible without the fogs on.  This is especially
true in
cars with a very low seat position (like mine).

I'm more than "annoyed" to find out there are people out there who would blind
me
with their off-road lights because my street-legal lights help me see better
without harming anyone one else's vision.

Isn't prejudice and self-righteousness wonderful?  Maybe I should start a
campaign
of taking baseball bats to those stupid-useless-dangerous 'roo bar
lights?!?!?!(:<)

Ray