RE: Looking for autocross car

To: "'Marc Smith'" <marcs@gdi.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Looking for autocross car
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:15:57 -0800
There's always the Geo/Chevy Prism - a Toyota Corolla in disguse - you can
get a stick, and for at least some years they made a GSI version that had at
least more HP - not sure on the suspension.

>From having rental cars, the Olds Alero was actually pretty dang good,
especially with the big v6 (3.4 maybe?) - traction control could be turned
off, and I think it also had a manual shift lock.  For the 4 cylinders I
think you could even get a stick.

Doesn't the Chevy Cavalier have a sport package - at least in the 2 door
they do - that seems to be a good car for STS, too.

Hope this helps :-)

Kevin McCormick