Re: Looking for autocross car

To: "Kevin McCormick" <ktm@unify.com>, "'Marc Smith'" <marcs@gdi.net>,
Subject: Re: Looking for autocross car
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:05:35 -0800
I have a '95 Prism LSI (1800cc vs 1500cc non-LSI, and 14" rims instead of
13" non-LSI) as my daily driver (when it's not motorcycle weather).  It's an
auto with all the "luxury" items, but still OK on power for what it is.
Just after I got it, I took to an event and did some fun runs to to get a
feel for the limits. Handling was pretty neutral. I tend to do freeway
on/off/connector ramps faster than average and it is stable and
predictable - love leaving unskilled sports car drives in the dust on turns
:-))  Can't really say if a stick version would be competitive.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z