Street Mod exclusions, was: What's wrong with this picture?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Street Mod exclusions, was: What's wrong with this picture?
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:24:01 -0500
I'd agree with the 944 T being a possible overdog, but then so is a M3 with
a charger or the others you mentioned. I think that the P-cars should be
allowed and then see if it would overpower. I think it would be an
appropriate match for your car, and 300 ZX, etc. Restricting a car because
"one" thinks that it will be fast, isn't giving due diligence.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.