Re: Philly schools April 28-29

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Philly schools April 28-29
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:20:05 -0600
So...you are sitting around with nothing better to do and then Jean Kinser
pops out of your computer and holds a gun to your head to ensure you read
her messages....or did she drop out of the black helicopter.....

I have seen some of the highest forms of "the in crowd" on this list...i.e.
somebody who fits the unspecified definition of "good for the sport" can
post whatever they want, but new people can't and I was even party to the
original conversation on this whole topic.  If you don't have any interest
in the topic, then don't read it - if you think the internet (therefore this
list) is some holy ground without advertising, you might need to investigate
reality a little, IMO.

The bottom line:  You don't own the internet, or the list.  Profits make the
economy work, and presumably put food on your table just like mine.  If you
don't like the content of the list, leave.......

Dave

PS - Don't let any facts get in the way of your diatribe either, if memory
serves I've seen evolution advertising in SPortsCar and GRM recently.....