Re: Philly schools April 28-29

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Philly schools April 28-29
From: "fstockracers" <fstockracers@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 22:30:02 -0500
"What has Jean done for our sport?,"  you ask.  Have you looked at the
results from the Nationals in  the last few years??  How many of those
trophy winners were students of her school??  It's pretty obvious what she
has done for our sport.  Spam or no spam,  Jean deserves the right to post
information of any kind relating to autocrossing. If you don't like what she
has to say, then use the delete key...

Mike Johnson
42 F/S