Re: Philly schools April 28-29

To: REPilfold@aol.com
Subject: Re: Philly schools April 28-29
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:18:15 EST
Just so you know, I was asked to do this against my better judgment for this
list and this is exactly why.  Maybe you should go into Grassroots Motosports
Magazine and take a look where most of the profits go...Maybe you should take
a look on SCCA forums site and see where profits go, maybe you should attend
a National warm up for hardly nothing of an entry for a couple days and see
where profits go, and maybe if you would win Nationals you would receive
something from the school and see where profits go.

I do not appreciate a letter like this when you have no idea what you are
talking about.

Jean Kinser Dana
Owner/Cofounder Evolution Performance Driving School
www.autocross.com/evolution