Re: Philly schools April 28-29

To: REPilfold@aol.com, Jkinser77@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Philly schools April 28-29
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 07:42:41 -0600
Kinda harsh, doncha think?  Do you know Jean?  Do we know you?  You leave
yourself open to that since you don't sign your name in your posts, which I
find distastful.  (My opinion of course)  Pesonally I feel Evolution
Schools are about as related to Autocrossing as you can get.  God forbid we
let someone do something for autocrossers specifically.  Let's get a grip
on the big picture and promote those things that can help us as
autocrossers.

BTW, most of the posts regarding Evolution School scheduling and
solicitation are NOT from Jean.  They come from the local regions that are
hosting and organizing the event.  These are events, just like any other AX
event.  At least that how it looks to me.

> I seem to recollect that you took your spamming ways elsewhere. Now, here
you
> are back on team.net as though nothing happened. I don't see your
advertising
> in the car magazines, but of course you would have to pay for that. Cuts
into
> the profits. Oh, that's right you are just doing this for the benefit of
the
> autocross community. So go ahead just fill our list with constant adverts
for
> your "owned and co-founded" practice autocross events.

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI