Re: Course Design at meridian

To: Alek Tziortzis <alextz@comm.mot.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Course Design at meridian
From: "Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:25:15 -0600
FWIW:

Meridian course design, year 1 and 2 was by John Thomas.

Year three, Howard.

You know Howard wants a great Tour for everyone.  He is the least biased
person I have seen in any organization I have ever dealt with.  We had
attendees from 33 states and Canada, and all intentions were to make the
optimum course for everyone who came.

We will continue to try to make the Meridian tour the best we can for as
long as we are able to host it.