Re: Leaving a Nascar race

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leaving a Nascar race
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 04:55:37 -0600
Here at 'Dega, where the cheapest reserved seat for Sunday is $75, the
crowd is a bit more sophisticated.

Exactly the opposite of the stereotypes you expect for the locales, eh?

BTW, one of the reasons I moved to Alabama from NY is so my teeth (or
lack thereof) would fit in better.

Chuck (We really do autocross and are soon to have road racing around
here) Schultz

--
Chuck Schultz     /                       Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com