Re: Leaving a Nascar race

To: "Howell, Brett \(4149\)" <brett.howell@esavio.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leaving a Nascar race
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@home.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:22:52 -0800
For California Speedway, it can be 1-1.5 hours.  Less of course
if you leave before the race ends.  I now take the metrolink
train, which has a station in the parking lot of the speedway.
That only takes a 20-40 minute wait to fill the train, but it
is *much* less fatiguing, since you are not fighting traffic,
just sitting back in an airconditioned train coach.

Chris