Re: magnetic numbers

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: magnetic numbers
From: "Brad Cox" <COXB@tmfhs.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:41:38 -0600
>>> "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com> 03/16/01 09:31AM >>>
How about this $20 soultion:<<

There's also a $50 solution my friend came up with. ;-)  He bought a ROLL of
the (good) magnetic material, about 5 yards worth I think, for around $50 from
a wholesale supplier.  It's got a clean white surface that accepts paint very
easily.  It was easy for him to find the supplier and I can get their name if
anyone is interested.  Now he has pretty much all the magnetic material he'll
ever need for the rest of his autocross career.  Maybe even enough for his
moochy autocross buddies like me. ;-)

-brad