Re: magnetic numbers

To: James Laukaitis <jim5@us.ibm.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: magnetic numbers
From: bfuhrman@isd.net
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:44:23 GMT
>>      I printed out standard numbers from some font in a favorite
>> desktop program, and cut them out (7" or so tall).
>
>Just a reminder -- the rules (section 3.7) require 8" minimum
>height.  Best read that before making your numbers!

If you are using Word (and possibly other word processing software, at first
glance it appears that you cannot fit 8" tall numbers on an 8.5x11" page because
it wants to put extra space above and below the text.  Just put the numbers
in a text box.  It can be repositioned on the page wherever you want.