Re: magnetic numbers

To: "Brad Cox" <COXB@tmfhs.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: magnetic numbers
From: "David Hedderick" <davebs14@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:19:37 -0600
I think I've gone through 3 rolls of the 50ft. length
so far (working #4 now)...but then again I also
sell the stuff to the locals in 2ftx2ft sheets. Great
for mounting all those required stickers at Pro's
and Tours. Speaking of which...I'll be at the Tour
in Ft. Worth and the Lubbock Pro.  :-)  I guess that
was sort of a spam. Sorry.  :-)

David Hedderick
01 AS Boxster
2ftX2ft  for  $8  :-)