Re: SM2 Stuff

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SM2 Stuff
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:51:58 -0500
I believe the 944 could be considered the "German Camaro". :^)
And just because those of the Diamond Star crowd haven't figured out
that the 944 might be fun to run, is not a valid reason to exclude it.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.