Re: Ladies Classes

Subject: Re: Ladies Classes
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:47:32 -0500
>>How can you say we're about competition and that Ladies classes make sense
in the same message?

We're about competition within classes.  AS & ASL, in my mind are as
different as AS & AP.  Different class, runs at a different time.  We're
judged by how our times compare to those in our class, not against some
magical perfect run, or against some other class.  Why is it different
between open and ladies class?

DaveW