Re: Ladies Classes

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Ladies Classes
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 12:00:19 -0700 (PDT)
If you choose.  Still better than playing favorites.  Still better than
pretending that "separate" is "equal".  Still better than talking down to
women, verbally patting them on the head, and assuring them that their
lesser accomplishments are just as significant and they should be
satisfied with them, and encouraging them to stay off in a corner of the
sport so they can't possibly succeed and threaten the fragile male ego.

Me, I'd rather be running with them, straight up.  More Katie Kellys
and Kathleen Fitzpatricks!  Hell, more Irish women in general!!

KeS