Re: Pro Solo License

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pro Solo License
From: Stacey DeSpelder <37csp@pathwaynet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:41:44 -0400
Yes, it's true.  Back then you got paid $$$ from the SCCA (Valvoline money) for
winning your class.  Now all you get is contingency bucks.  Pro Solo needs a
series sponsor that will ante up for these class wins.  If you don't drive a car
that can win money, what's the point of running?

To get people involved in Pro Solo there needs to be more than a free first
event pass on the license requirement.  Maybe the new blood in SCCA can see
this.

Stace