Re: Pro Solo License

To: VWRacers@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pro Solo License
From: Buddy Ahlers <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:19:10 -0700 (PDT)
I know what you mean...I went to one in Manassas about
4 or 5 years ago, and it cost me like 20 bucks to get
in the gate, then another 25 for the solo event on the
banking, and another like 25 for the drags.  All I got
from the drags, was a few runs (3 or 4) before it
rained, and then I got three runs on the solo course,
but we never got to walk it, and the first "run" was a
parade lap so to speak...They sent us out about three
seconds apart, and we were told to keep a safe
distance apart.  That was our first run.
   So I don't mind payiung for the pro solo license.
I just wanted to know if I HAD to get one.

http://games.yahoo.com/