Re: Pro Solo License

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pro Solo License
From: Bob Pariza <bpariza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 04:03:39 -0700 (PDT)
 Or perhaps a recruting device?  Perhaps the thought is that you'll run one
event and then decide you want to do more?  This way the $60 license won't
scare you away from trying it...
Just a thought...

  Eric Linnhoff <knuckledragger@kcweb.net> wrote: > You know, it always amazes
me what people will bitch about.

> What other racing (or any other) organization do you know that doesn't
> require a license? What percentage of your autox budget is a $60 (or
> whatever it is) ProSolo license?
The point is that no license is required for the first event of the year,
just subsequent events. What other racing venues that do require a license
allow one to run one event a year without their license? I didn't think so.
_That_ sounds like purely a revenue generation device to me.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon R/T (see-dan)
#69 STS
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger