Re: Re: Fw: AP Nationals Turnout

To: "AutoX" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Fw: AP Nationals Turnout
From: "Duncan Family" <gduncan2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 23:09:15 -0700
With this said, would anyone have objections to a Fiero with Quad 4 that is
a legal GT2 engine being in FP at 1950 lbs? If not, is anyone willing to
help me convince the SEB to put this car BACK into FP, where it had been for
years, with a specific line listing for the Q4 engine at 1950 Lbs.

Greg Duncan
#84 AP Fiero
Tucson, AZ