Re: AP Nationals Turnout

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AP Nationals Turnout
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 07:40:51 -0500
>>When Fastrack comes out, I'll be writing a letter.

That is what these member comment things are all about......

More people (myself included) need to write letters voicing their opinions
on these Fastrack proposals more often.  Don't be afraid, don't be
embarrassed....voice your opinion!  Without your opinion, the various boards
and the SEB have no verifiable way to judge the members feelings and the
feelings of the select few members who do write letters get taken as "the
membership's opinion".  I don't think I've ever heard a SEB member or
Advisory Committee member say "I wish we didn't get so much member input on
XXX proposal"

As much as we bitch about "them" on this list, we should be writing a letter
per month, EACH!!!!! :):)  Just kidding :):)

DaveW