Re: autox stuff- need big wing_

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "Eric Salem"
Subject: Re: autox stuff- need big wing_
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 18:42:38 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
To: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>; "'Terry Green'"
<tmgreen3@cox.net>; "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 11:20 PM

> Those weisenheimers are a big help, aren't they?  :-)
>
> I think you'll find virtually all the A Mod big wings are custom jobs.
Talk
> to people like Joe Cheng, Bill Goodale, George Bowland, Mike Mahen or Jim
> McKamey for some how-to. And take note, there is a max size for them -- I
> think expressed in square footage viewed from above.

Last I heard, the wing limit for Solo2 A-modified wings was 20 square feet
total per car, as viewed from above.  I don't know if they ever put wording
in there to deal with the McKamey tri-plane theory.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com