Re: autox stuff- need big wing_

To: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>,
Subject: Re: autox stuff- need big wing_
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:20:37 -0500
Those weisenheimers are a big help, aren't they?  :-)

I think you'll find virtually all the A Mod big wings are custom jobs. Talk
to people like Joe Cheng, Bill Goodale, George Bowland, Mike Mahen or Jim
McKamey for some how-to. And take note, there is a max size for them -- I
think expressed in square footage viewed from above.

--Rocky Entriken