RE: Heartland Park replies to autocrossers

To: "'David Hillman'" <hillman@planet-torque.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Heartland Park replies to autocrossers
From: "Eric Salem" <ebsalem1@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:49:03 -0500
David,

Based on your logic if I and 10 others bought a tank of gas at $3.30 /
gallon you should still get yours for the $1.80 of a few years ago. Even
though what you're will to pay is less than the cost to the retailer.

That's my second favorite cheap racer logic this year. Right after the folks
who don't want to pay to park their multi-$100k motor homes.

Have you been to the new HPT yet?