RE: Heartland Park replies to autocrossers

To: "Eric Salem" <ebsalem1@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Heartland Park replies to autocrossers
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:26:51 -0500
Eric,

I have been to HPT more than I want this year!  The weather has been "Gaud
Awful" every time:-(  Not HPT fault by any means.  However, changing motor
home hookup rates at the last minute by posting a hand written sign at
registration did not sit well with me at the double regional in July!

We do not have a multi-$100k motor home nor do other folks.  We have a
motor home so I can attend events whether they are solo, races, bikes,
etc.  The motor home is a necessity for me!  I even have a State Handicap
Card for my vehicles even though I am not in a wheelchair as of yet.

I will not be parking at a hookup at HPT.  But Greg will be towing with the
motor home to Nationals and I will be in the Lincoln LS with the Handicap
Card or on my "hauglette":-)

Mama Sam