RE: Heartland Park replies to autocrossers

To: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>,
Subject: RE: Heartland Park replies to autocrossers
From: washburn@dwave.net
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 07:58:35 -0500
On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:26:51 -0500, Sam & Greg Scharnberg wrote

>  However,
>  changing motor home hookup rates at the last minute by posting a
> hand written sign at registration did not sit well with me at the
> double regional in July!

My largest issue by far.  When someone (us) is placed in a position of
vulnerability (like us), they (HPT) need to be particularly carefull about
giving the perception that they are taking advantage of our propriatory
situation.  They have not done this...they have created these feelings of mis-
trust.

I will repeat...I do not necessarily have a problem with fee's, my main issue
is with our (apparently) extremely weak situation and how this all happening.