Re: re-torque of head bolts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: re-torque of head bolts
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 99 11:24:03 CDT
Try re-torquing the head, if that doesn't work... plan on pulling the
head.

Out of curiousty, is the leak all the way across... of just in
the middle. If the head is warped a little, you may see some
seeping around #2/#3 spark plugs. Proper fix is to pull the head
to check for warpage.

Might as well enjoy the summer, then pull the head. ;-)

FIX THAT TEMP GAUGE... cheaper than replacing the head!

Cheers,

Tom