Re: Rear Brake Swap

To: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Brake Swap
From: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:02:39 -0500
This sound like a perfect application of a pressure reducing flow valve.
(Brake balance valve)  Cost about $60 and could be mounted into the hard line
that goes to the rear axle.  Positioned just right with a bit of extra
plumbing, and it could be adjusted from the cockpit.  "Dial-a-Brake"?
Corvettes had them stock, and they are in "J.C. Whitless".  Tilton might have
them too.

Regards

Calvin Grandy
Vermont