Re: Mazda MX5 (Miata, I think)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mazda MX5 (Miata, I think)
From: noji <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:09:23 -0700
Roadster Folks,

I thought there was a difference between the current measurement of HP
now and when our cars were made (wheels vrs engine).  So wouldn't a
current 155 HP have a lot more power (given similar weights) than an
1969 155 HP car?

Dana

PS If nothing else I would love to have a soft top that goes up as
easily  and seals as well as a Miata's.

--
Dana Nojima, Ph.D.
Department of Urology