Re: Mazda MX5 (Miata, I think)

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>, <sgam@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Mazda MX5 (Miata, I think)
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:53:27 -0700
There have to be many out there who own both a 'stock' Roadster and a
'stock' Miata (I do...)  I'm quite sure I could run slightly better
autocross lap times in the Miata, but not a lot better.  Maybe I'll run both
this year and confirm my 'seat of pants' impression...

-John F
'69 2000 Solex
(and '94 Miata)