Re: Race car or street car?

To: ambradley@yahoo.com, bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com, solex67@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Race car or street car?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:01:27 EST
In a message dated 2/12/02 10:44:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ambradley@yahoo.com writes:

<< Was there a 3.9 LSD? (1600 is 3.9)  Would that be a good compromise? >>

It is a great compromise!  Thats what I dumped into my 2000.  I felt that
with the Solex cam the car was a dog off the line.  The 3.9 made a big
difference but I did need to change the speedo gear, "Thanks Les" so that
when I was running it at 120 it really meant I was running at 120. ;>)

I still spin the tires alittle too much in the corners and an LSD would be
nice but then I think we were talking compromise...?  I happy with it and so
is my Roadster.

Calspeed