RE: OT- A new respect for the East Coast Owners

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OT- A new respect for the East Coast Owners
From: thomas walter <roundrocktom@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:44:38 -0800 (PST)
Andrew,

When I lived in Germany, I was amazed how cold some of
the sunny clear days could get.  I usually commuted on
a three speed bicycle, perfect for cobblestone streets
(still have it!).

Headed into work on morning, surprised to see very
little city traffic. Seems most of the city buses
diesel fuel had jelled at -40C overnight temperature
and the city buses were not running.

Made it into work, went to say "Good Morning" to a
coworker, and lost half of my mustache!

Still in lurker mode... but love hearing the stories
about your 67 2000... looking forward to seeing it at
Shasta one of these years!

Tom Walter
no-time to get my '66 running.