RE: OT- A new respect for the East Coast Owners

To: "'Andrew Murphy'" <solex67@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: OT- A new respect for the East Coast Owners
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:03:48 -0700
"Getting stuck to the ground" reminded me of an old Saturday Night Live skit
that was spoofing game shows.  The contestants were the dumbest ever.  They
were asked to lick a frozen steel bar (clearly labeled "1,000,000 degrees
below zero") and tell what flavor of chocolate it was.  Of course all of
them were stuck to the bar.

By the way it is also close to -35 degrees here in Calgary yesterday.  That
was with a wind chill factor applied.  I have been reassembling the front
suspension on my '68 2000.  Going well.  Still need to clean up the main
hubs and will replace the main bearing on each side as the car had sat for
about 8 to 10 years.  Keep warm northerners!  Larry.