Re: OT- A new respect for the East Coast Owners

To: Ryan Bird <birdman@myrealbox.com>
Subject: Re: OT- A new respect for the East Coast Owners
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:54:28 -0700
Ryan,
 I just live about a mile from you.  It was sooo cold here that when our
little male dog Poppie, decided to anoint  the local fire hydrant I had
to break him off the thing.  The little fella froze in place with his
leg still up in the air.  He was mortified.  Must be a big heat sink in
your part of town.
Guy
Tempe, AZ