Re: OT- A new respect for the East Coast Owners

To: Dan and Louise Yates<yates@sasktel.net>,
Subject: Re: OT- A new respect for the East Coast Owners
From: Ryan Bird<birdman@myrealbox.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:35:12 -0700
Expected High, 76 degrees, lows in the low 50's.  Lets see, that puts us
somewhere around 25 C...  I drove my 4 year old to pre-school today in the
roadster, top down of course...  Gee, one of these days I'll put the heater
in...

Tempe, AZ
www.azroc.org/ryan

>>> Dan and Louise Yates<yates@sasktel.net> 01/23/03 01:26PM >>>
Is that all? You Winterpeggers are a bunch of whiners. Currently -27 with
55kmh wind giving a windchill of  -46 C or 51 F. When I was cleaning the dog
runs outside this morning my touque, glasses and face mask all froze
together into one piece with the moisture from my breath. Not roadster
weather.

Dan Yates
K-Lane Kennels
www.HappyPetBoarding.ca