Re: OT- A new respect for the East Coast Owners

To: Dan and Louise Yates <yates@sasktel.net>,
Subject: Re: OT- A new respect for the East Coast Owners
From: Dennis Currington <dc@datsuns.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:20:36 -0800
Well..........I probably shouldn't mention this, but it is only going to
be 26 this weekend here in San Diego for the Superbowl........that is
"26C" or for the rest of us 78F.  Dress (or undress) appropriately if
you are going to the big game.  Got to watch out for heat stroke this
time of year.

dennis