Re: Overheating/Grounding?

To: The Hoovers <audela2@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Overheating/Grounding?
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:56:19 -0700
Greetinngs,
I don't think so.  I suspect that Mike was correct.  The first thing I
would do is remove the thermostat and test it.  You can test it by
simply placing the current unit in a pot of boiling water.  If the
thermostat is closed the hot water should cause it to open.  A simple
item can cause big problems.  Last summer, I had one go bad on my 2000
Explorer.  Nasty experience.
Guy
Tempe AZ