RE: Overheating/Grounding?

Subject: RE: Overheating/Grounding?
From: "The Hoovers" <audela2@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 07:11:56 -0700
Guy,

I tested the thermostat, it opens fine.  On advice, I removed the thermostat
& ran the Roadster; it took about 10 minutes to hit about 220.  I'm going to
work on the timing again (I did it once already, shortly before parking it a
few weeks ago.) Up until now, we had finally gotten the previous overheating
problems taken care of by distributor replacement & timing. Hopefully we can
get something done again... as you know it is perfect weather here for
top-down driving!

Charlotte & Leonard Hoover
Phoenix, AZ
'64 SPL310 1500