Re: Overheating/Grounding?

To: audela2@cox.net
Subject: Re: Overheating/Grounding?
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:11:40 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
 I had a similar problem.  How do you know that its hitting 220?  Are you sure
its
not the underdash volatage regulator?  Here's what I did.  Buy a candy
thermometer
and take the cap off the rad and stick it in.  This way you can tell what the
temp is and you should be able to see the water flowing in the system.  Is your
water pump still good?  Is the rad slightly clogged?
  Daniel 69 2000
  Oakland CA