Re: re CA Smog laws

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>,
Subject: Re: re CA Smog laws
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:36:41 -0800
California government is way out of whack. Seriously, I've read reports that
cow gas is a major pollutor in California but ranchers are getting a pass
from the guv because they have large lobbies with many dollars to spend. We
fought hard to get our collector cars exempted from the nefarious smog laws
but we may lose this exemption as we don't have a lobby working on our
behalf. Money talks with this guv.

Fred - So.SF