Re: Modern Stereo for 67.5 Roadster

To: SCOTT.ELEQUIN@oracle.com
Subject: Re: Modern Stereo for 67.5 Roadster
From: "Doctor Evil" <doctor_evil@fastmail.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:06:00 -0400 (EDT)
What a fair number of people who don't want to chop their console are
doing is getting a remote mount stereo.  There is some company in
Cali that makes these. Or you can do what I did, and get a Sony head
unit, mount it vertically in the trunk, and put the remote control in
the passenger compartment.

Another group of people remove the inside of the glovebox, and mount
the stereo in a plate just behind the glovebox door.

A couple of thoughts.  Probably not what ou want to hear, but...

Dave
67 2000