RE: Modern Stereo for 67.5 Roadster

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Modern Stereo for 67.5 Roadster
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:48:38 -0700
Scott:

I've been looking at this model to replace my Radio shack unit. It has
presets and a digital display, which would make it a lot easier to tune! I
have a 50 watt amp under the dash that can pump out plenty of sound, even at
freeway speeds.

I have been having trouble locating a dealer that stocks them in my area and
I would like to look at one before buying it. This is strange, cause the
factory is about 5 miles from my house! They directed me to online sales!
The bezel looks like it would fit into the console. Has anyone seen one of
these units for real?

http://hardwarecentral.dealtime.com/xCP-Profile_CS-955_In-Dash_Receivers~FD-
421~PD-20242898

Paul Bauman