fot
[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Fot] TR6 Oil Pressure During Race Conditions

To: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>, "bob.lang.40" <bob.lang.40@pm.me>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Oil Pressure During Race Conditions
From: Mark Cook <mecook635@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2026 22:26:57 -0400
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.google.com; arc=none d=gmail.com; s=20251104; t=1790735228; x=1791340028; darn=autox.team.net; h=content-type:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to :content-type; bh=+ZdIxqOg8UtH5oE+cp8VuvgZqqLVhZaAyhnQhvWkySk=; b=Z8IqrxwcyitTsa/ATVyNqef0g/S0UpHZLdJcxnrXMoqC3rBBq6nn/8wUuk9MVtnIGt HHPtUFbISCxb9QSqp44bSDWB8IVt3CwQK0vehGY9HrlScEeqNcIuavHo3DNs2j35kA++ m4UIQ/2Q31L3+qBpwqWZqQ03qJJ86Talho9sE8922XJIw3wfzf/a1FSOccXgguq9Ox1T 7e4Dao0jqIOJVMlk6xwF0QVG6CVG69qd/tj5oW3wiFTmh7tFxm/GC63Pkhz4vJyaxlwA XFDh762BtOu9F/PRrU/4Pq63QqjzVDNYDB0hn6LI58CeUnOw7eVFS1l8eghwdH1xyUvd MuGg== d=1e100.net; s=20260707; t=1790735228; x=1791340028; h=content-type:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:x-gm-gg:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to:content-type; bh=+ZdIxqOg8UtH5oE+cp8VuvgZqqLVhZaAyhnQhvWkySk=; b=fbz4lVZIWKeFZ+86Bjqwz50yYQpMC2Rdhxxs9h+VEf5eUCjqDCqD9mnr0cUmJgwaFB 4xNY2oWTe0hkehBNhJPT5vkPBiUSObfBkt41hpiqN5A9NxFecs+HqliMfappSj4lRW6C 1RysDp+CCAByhPFZleCAiERi2ThwvXt5djFlywKWmM6+lRyv5yqmJQsYfFM83dWl/rMa ABaKt1GuA4Mg4GbW/OHtWPhNd0r3pIjD8EbO6a8e1KgrSBCBjDYpFAdH1HLlHxwB+XoQ Ut36CIZuYW3Mb33nqiH7CbDi0bWDRlUmsQOxLIeeGh6hd1bAoapiO0VJHk3s/hl/gqJQ M1IA== AKwUvByo5S1CVlqzfK5cxLCkKuiWuxyKB7ZGkG4d6QAVwlM2i/VGe4RhMv+jPAwcxZaIAGCPuWg=@autox.team.net PdknHqkqxwZRb0eFjXaLUi0wIAaRmulzrUOy+/VHqgQ0T7DuR7skilFwhmhO/otRtyasAtjx+fZ vMuyhwVqo0Rl+vBB61YkTWq52K+T6hRE= TapLwW/ypJVr+M0s91d7lf500hnMe15aOw3eP3pKlxmp5SHG0qTx5+LjfKqHe9MRoMRbyqfvBnR hInbe4uy9nNP/KQ3bz9/qwcm9rMT3Rje0nWLRex5u2/78Rum3ZF8FORf7LFUgwmrGyIVgrWU3g8 U23QIgSrKuXZhhe5ZjqBWImdUGVgx/f1/yKNSlRQ2AS+q30xSJpvCbb6ZdSSBZl8Qqj3mS4gmCq Sie2b5Ndws567t/X8Sh5gTMvCs7L2Jxju9BBR3sCWzSRhkcCSekbqv8= adf61e73a8af0-3de953889acmr769835637.64.1790735227969; Tue, 29 Sep 2026 19:27:07 -0700 (PDT)
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20260327; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references bh=+ZdIxqOg8UtH5oE+cp8VuvgZqqLVhZaAyhnQhvWkySk=; fh=F2ta7N7DMc8vhmhIktV5oQllid1zauO8h+TeDvFGmgw=; b=frrZKoFSHwJ84AkXqaDEW9d/XlFzYGqXKj/DkvloS5eIq9SSoVfhJdns+UmjFa7/9i OaYYbzgNuLiRc3g9v1XZRjZPtJYUUdqAZWOykwQ1L/FX4itxjhU+8dZG8dJnXradwLSu CnYgEbA00GKbXhSzqiISLAnbd0sYDGiXiJNi1CIaPjvInreuBUlvwOmMN3N+4k0gyTHR az4PMOIa7Xml6RE7CJsEVvqq3YyX2n957H/1kl1JUZFlhksM1o5DchLbT8jmew9aLK2R 5ifGAE3UsDa+bac+PZqz01lsutAShBS0wFo29iPz31aNzPTLrGvknz5kyDr7HZGjSs8K CHFA==; darn=autox.team.net
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1790735228; cv=none; d=google.com; s=arc-20260327; b=qFSCTfGRZTLOrbGnCfmE45qXtCRU3FUrVpL8zZIJL5o/s6OTxacplAyqmGhnS8fu0l DM4dTD6WWoMoI0rHPUK0utsE7hAZlnp7pjB+Sk9fz7ymOtNzITolLwKtkUfy3oXeFom6 TbE+vmScuDwEKBgBIIZTmGevHIyJ8hkDCx04QnMFL3608bgBEdSRmr2Z6xdKhnMcUj9Z hC11b3bzlCcsP8vLGvD5INqtGuhy0cD7nwhOKgweKIrZGOJSOHJSQjmdtJkYStdHrmry x+KICi4dG1c4+FE93Jbbz8+yycUVQdLx6WJ7AyWck9UTrRX6gfwoY2NeeRf67ifJsXvC G1kA==
Authentication-results: autox.team.net;
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Delivered-to: mharc@autox.team.net
Delivered-to: fot@autox.team.net
References: <CAPR120-kYSCgSfYejGS13i+n9QGjYWi7uisSmREHe66jchawnQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAEN1C=T_f-niBwa_gjnT=1jQGZ_HpwQvc4ySRJ4HBHf+TY2pCg@mail.gmail.com> <CEAFA4BF-3638-4115-9034-46CC3BBCDE6B@me.com>
--===============2730090516802479219==

--000000000000266620065caa091e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Scott, Jason, Bob and Mike,

Thanks for the quick responses. Scott - I have both the newer Racetorations
baffle and oil pickup in the second link.   I also have an oil low pressure
light in front of me set at 30psi, which is what alerted me  hen on the
track.   So, in summary, three things to check:

1. Oil level - try "over filling" by 1/2" over fill line or 1 full quart
2. Accusump automatic valve - check settings or replace with manual valve
(automatic valve may not be opening soon enough)
3. Replace the oil pan baffle with a different make if the above does not
work.

Much appreciated!  Will keep you posted.  Hope to see you all at VIR in
March for the Wild Hare.  If the planets align, I will be there too.

Regards,

Mark Cook

On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 4:36=E2=80=AFPM Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com> wrote=
:

> Hi, Mark, another not-quite-the-same story, but I also run a GT6 with a
> stock - now baffled oil pan and an accusump.  My accusump is plumbed righ=
t
> into the block - directly above the stock oil filter opening there=E2=80=
=99s a hole
> in the block that is filled in with some soft metal from the factory.  Th=
at
> was drilled out, tapped and has an AN -12 (?) hose that connects to the
> accusump on the passenger compartment floor.  Like Jason, I just have a
> manual lever/ball valve right on the tank- open that up before I fire the
> engine, close it before I shut it off. I can reach it easily when I=E2=80=
=99m
> sitting in the car.  I also have a big red autometer pro-lite on top of t=
he
> dash, aimed at me, which goes on any time the pressure drops below 30 or =
40
> lb (been so long since I installed it I don=E2=80=99t remember what the p=
ressure
> switch is at). It serves two purposes - when I turn on the ignition switc=
h,
> it lights up until I open the accusump and the pressure builds.  Second, =
I
> don=E2=80=99t need to be watching my gauge while racing - if that light g=
oes on, I
> immediately know something is wrong, big time, and can shut off the engin=
e
> hopefully before I ruin it and/or oil the track.
>
> I run a stock pump, the baffles divide the pan into quarters and have a
> few holes punched in them to let the oil move around but not too much.
> Loose fit at the bottom of the pan. Again, like Jason, I also run the oil
> level about 3/8 -to- 1/2=E2=80=9D above the top fill mark as I find the o=
il
> pressure does drop slightly if it=E2=80=99s below the top fill mark.
> My full chat oil pressure at the Glen this weekend was about 70-75 lb
> (this engine has about six events on it) - 60 lb cold at idle, maybe 50lb
> hot at idle.  I do not notice any fluctuations on turns.
> I think my full fill is about 7.5 quarts starting with a drained accusump=
,
> but not sure.  BTW- I always use an oil pressure primer tank when I chang=
e
> the oil, start the engine, open the accusump to pressurize it (partially =
-
> don=E2=80=99t want the oil pressure to drop as it fills up), then adjust =
the fill
> level at the dipstick.  That way, any time I start the engine after that =
I
> can pre-oil it with the accusump.
>
> I wonder if your baffle is the issue?  If this is it, I don=E2=80=99t thi=
nk it is
> doing much good.
> https://www.racetorations.co.uk/product/aluminium-sump-baffle-plate-tr5-6=
/
> On the other hand, I don=E2=80=99t see any issues with this one.  Not sur=
e what
> the saucer pick-up really does for the engine, though. Might even keep oi=
l
> from getting to the intake if it is too close to the bottom of the pan.
> https://www.racetorations.co.uk/product/track-day-competition-oil-pump-co=
mplete-kit-tr5-6/
> not sure which one you have.
> Good luck, let us know what you find out.  An accusump is cheap insurance=
!
>
>
> Scott Janzen
>
> On Sep 29, 2026, at 3:41=E2=80=AFPM, JS Performance Motoring, LLC <
> jason@jsperformancemotoring.com> wrote:
>
> Mark,
>          My GT6 runs a baffled stock pan with a stock pickup, so it's
> apples to oranges, but I find that running the oil level about 1/2" above
> the "full" line on the stock dipstick helps reduce how often the oil
> pressure fluctuates in left-hand turns. There is ample room before the
> crank throws hit the oil, that extra oil has never been a problem for me.
> I suspect the longer throws of the 2.5L crankshaft also have plenty of ro=
om.
>
> When watching my in car videos, I see the oil pressure gauge needle still
> flickers occasionally during a left turn after a hard braking zone, but
> with the Accusump backfeeding, it never indicates pressure nearly as low =
as
> what you are reporting.  I'm still seeing 50 psi during a momentary drop.
> 70 to 80 psi at peak revs (8,000 rpm) with hot oil.
>
> How is your Accusump plumbed into the engine?  I have seen Accusumps with
> an electronic valve that doesn't open until some preset pressure drop,
> those seem less helpful in this sort of situation. I prefer the manual
> valve that's wide open whenever the engine is running.
>
>
>
> Jason Sukey
> JS Performance Motoring, LLC
> 440.984.7720 <(440)%20984-7720>
> jason@jsperformancemotoring.com
> www.jspmparts.com
> https://www.facebook.com/JSPerformanceMotoring/
>
>
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 3:20=E2=80=AFPM Mark Cook <mecook635@gmail.com> w=
rote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> Back in January, installed a newly built back up engine in the TR6 (whil=
e
>> Jason Sukey was re-building my original engine).  Finally, ran some
>> break-in laps back in May at lower RPMs (one session at <5,000, then a
>> second session at about ~6,000rpm).  Engine ran well, but did not really
>> push it hard.
>>
>> Last week at VIR, pushed the car a little harder (both in rain and dry
>> track).  Moving through T3 and T4 (left hand turns), I experienced very =
low
>> oil pressures:
>> T3 -  30.1psi / 3954rpm / 60.1mph and
>> T4 -  24.8psi / 3643rpm / 46.6mph.
>>
>> At similar rpms,
>> T12 (RH), 52.4psi / 3525rpm / 45.9mph.
>>
>> I have a Racetorations oil sump (take 1.6qts more than stock), race
>> baffle and race oil pickup (with the saucer).  Did not push the TR6 very
>> hard, not over 7,000rpm.
>>
>> Clearly the oil must be sloshing to the right side of the pan during the
>> slow left hand turns.  The Racetorations pickup is the saucer kind which=
 is
>> centered in the sump.
>>
>> Showing good pressure at around 70+psi at near 6,800rpms in straights an=
d
>> 2qt accusump when idling, 80psi.
>>
>> We are going to drain, measure and refill. Thoughts, other than simply
>> not enough oil in the system?
>>
>> The math:
>> Stock TR6 system -     5.4qts
>> Racestorations Sump +1.6qts
>> Oil lines                       +0.5qts (external oil feed)
>> Oil cooler                     +0.5qts
>> Accusump                    +2.0quts
>> Total       10.0qts
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Mark Cook
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> fot@autox.team.net
>>
>> http://www.fot-racing.com
>>
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
>> Unsubscribe/Manage <http://www.team.net/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage>=
:
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jason@jsperformancemotoring.co=
m
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
> fot@autox.team.net
>
> http://www.fot-racing.com
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/sjanzen@me.com
>
>
>
>

--000000000000266620065caa091e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Scott, Jason, Bob and Mike,</div><div><br></div><div>=
Thanks for the quick responses. Scott - I have both the newer Racetorations=
 baffle and oil pickup in the second link.=C2=A0 =C2=A0I also have an oil l=
ow pressure light in front of me set at 30psi, which is what alerted me=C2=
=A0 hen on the track.=C2=A0 =C2=A0So, in summary, three things to check:</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>1.=C2=A0Oil level - try &quot;over filling&quot; by =
1/2&quot; over fill line or 1 full quart</div><div>2. Accusump automatic va=
lve - check settings or replace with manual valve (automatic valve may not =
be opening soon enough)<div>3.=C2=A0Replace the oil pan baffle with a diffe=
rent make if the above does not work.</div></div><div><br></div><div>Much a=
ppreciated!=C2=A0 Will keep you posted.=C2=A0 Hope to see you all at VIR in=
 March for the Wild Hare.=C2=A0 If the planets align, I will be there too.<=
/div><div><br></div><div>Regards,</div><div><br></div><div>Mark Cook</div><=
/div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">O=
n Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 4:36=E2=80=AFPM Scott Janzen &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:s=
janzen@me.com" target=3D"_blank">sjanzen@me.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><bl=
ockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-lef=
t:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div>Hi, Mark, another not-q=
uite-the-same story, but I also run a GT6 with a stock - now baffled oil pa=
n and an accusump.=C2=A0 My accusump is plumbed right into the block - dire=
ctly above the stock oil filter opening there=E2=80=99s a hole in the block=
 that is filled in with some soft metal from the factory.=C2=A0 That was dr=
illed out, tapped and has an AN -12 (?) hose that connects to the accusump =
on the passenger compartment floor.=C2=A0 Like Jason, I just have a manual =
lever/ball valve right on the tank- open that up before I fire the engine, =
close it before I shut it off. I can reach it easily when I=E2=80=99m sitti=
ng in the car.=C2=A0 I also have a big red autometer pro-lite on top of the=
 dash, aimed at me, which goes on any time the pressure drops below 30 or 4=
0 lb (been so long since I installed it I don=E2=80=99t remember what the p=
ressure switch is at). It serves two purposes - when I turn on the ignition=
 switch, it lights up until I open the accusump and the pressure builds.=C2=
=A0 Second, I don=E2=80=99t need to be watching my gauge while racing - if =
that light goes on, I immediately know something is wrong, big time, and ca=
n shut off the engine hopefully before I ruin it and/or oil the track.<div>=
<br></div><div>I run a stock pump, the baffles divide the pan into quarters=
 and have a few holes punched in them to let the oil move around but not to=
o much.=C2=A0 Loose fit at the bottom of the pan. Again, like Jason, I also=
 run the oil level about 3/8 -to- 1/2=E2=80=9D above the top fill mark as I=
 find the oil pressure does drop slightly if it=E2=80=99s below the top fil=
l mark.<div>My full chat oil pressure at the Glen this weekend was about 70=
-75 lb (this engine has about six events on it) - 60 lb cold at idle, maybe=
 50lb hot at idle.=C2=A0 I do not notice any fluctuations on turns.</div><d=
iv>I think my full fill is about 7.5 quarts starting with a drained accusum=
p, but not sure.=C2=A0 BTW- I always use an oil pressure primer tank when I=
 change the oil, start the engine, open the accusump to pressurize it (part=
ially - don=E2=80=99t want the oil pressure to drop as it fills up), then a=
djust the fill level at the dipstick.=C2=A0 That way, any time I start the =
engine after that I can pre-oil it with the accusump.</div><div><br></div><=
div>I wonder if your baffle is the issue?=C2=A0 If this is it, I don=E2=80=
=99t think it is doing much good.=C2=A0<a href=3D"https://www.racetorations=
.co.uk/product/aluminium-sump-baffle-plate-tr5-6/" target=3D"_blank">https:=
//www.racetorations.co.uk/product/aluminium-sump-baffle-plate-tr5-6/</a></d=
iv><div>On the other hand, I don=E2=80=99t see any issues with this one.=C2=
=A0 Not sure what the saucer pick-up really does for the engine, though. Mi=
ght even keep oil from getting to the intake if it is too close to the bott=
om of the pan. =C2=A0<a href=3D"https://www.racetorations.co.uk/product/tra=
ck-day-competition-oil-pump-complete-kit-tr5-6/" target=3D"_blank">https://=
www.racetorations.co.uk/product/track-day-competition-oil-pump-complete-kit=
-tr5-6/</a></div><div>not sure which one you have.</div><div>Good luck, let=
 us know what you find out.=C2=A0 An accusump is cheap insurance! =C2=A0</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>Scott Janzen</div><div><br><div><div>On Sep 29, 2026=
, at 3:41=E2=80=AFPM, JS Performance Motoring, LLC &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:ja=
son@jsperformancemotoring.com" target=3D"_blank">jason@jsperformancemotorin=
g.com</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Mark,</div><div>=
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0My GT6 runs a baffled stock pan with a st=
ock pickup, so it&#39;s apples to oranges, but I find that running the oil =
level about 1/2&quot; above the &quot;full&quot; line on the stock dipstick=
 helps reduce how often the oil pressure fluctuates in left-hand turns. The=
re is ample room before the crank throws hit the oil, that extra oil has ne=
ver been a problem for me.=C2=A0 I suspect the longer throws of the 2.5L cr=
ankshaft also have plenty of room.</div><div><br></div><div>When watching m=
y in car videos, I see the oil pressure gauge needle still flickers occasio=
nally during a left turn after a hard braking zone, but with the Accusump b=
ackfeeding, it never indicates pressure nearly as low as what you are repor=
ting.=C2=A0 I&#39;m still seeing 50 psi during a momentary drop.=C2=A0 70 t=
o 80 psi at peak revs (8,000 rpm) with hot oil.</div><div><br></div><div>Ho=
w is your Accusump plumbed into the engine?=C2=A0 I have seen Accusumps wit=
h an electronic valve that doesn&#39;t open until some preset pressure drop=
, those seem less helpful in this sort of situation. I prefer the manual va=
lve that&#39;s wide open whenever the engine is running.</div><div><br></di=
v><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signat=
ure"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=
=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Jason Sukey</div><div><span></span><span></s=
pan>JS Performance Motoring, LLC<br></div><div><a href=3D"tel:(440)%20984-7=
720" value=3D"+14409847720" target=3D"_blank">440.984.7720</a></div><div><a=
 href=3D"mailto:jason@jsperformancemotoring.com"; target=3D"_blank">jason@js=
performancemotoring.com</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.jspmparts.c=
om/" target=3D"_blank">www.jspmparts.com</a></div><div><a href=3D"https://w=
ww.facebook.com/JSPerformanceMotoring/" target=3D"_blank">https://www.faceb=
ook.com/JSPerformanceMotoring/</a><br></div></div></div></div></div></div><=
/div></div></div></div><br></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D=
"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 3:20=E2=80=AFPM Mark Coo=
k &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mecook635@gmail.com"; target=3D"_blank">mecook635@gm=
ail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"=
margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-lef=
t:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>All,</div><div><br></div><div>Back in January,=
 installed a newly built back up engine in the TR6 (while Jason Sukey was r=
e-building my original engine).=C2=A0 Finally, ran some break-in laps back =
in May at lower RPMs (one session at &lt;5,000, then a second session=C2=A0=
at about ~6,000rpm).=C2=A0 Engine ran well, but did not really push it hard=
.</div><div><br></div><div></div><div>Last week at VIR, pushed the car a li=
ttle harder (both in rain and dry track).=C2=A0 Moving through T3 and T4 (l=
eft hand turns), I experienced very low oil pressures:=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><di=
v>T3 -=C2=A0 30.1psi / 3954rpm / 60.1mph and=C2=A0</div><div>T4 -=C2=A0 24.=
8psi / 3643rpm / 46.6mph.=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>At similar r=
pms,=C2=A0</div><div>T12 (RH), 52.4psi / 3525rpm / 45.9mph.=C2=A0</div><div=
><br></div><div>I have a Racetorations oil sump (take 1.6qts more than stoc=
k), race baffle and race oil pickup (with the saucer).=C2=A0 Did not push t=
he TR6 very hard, not over 7,000rpm.

</div><div><br></div><div>Clearly the oil must be sloshing to the right sid=
e of the pan during the slow left hand turns.=C2=A0 The Racetorations picku=
p is the saucer kind which is centered in the sump.</div><div><br></div><di=
v>Showing good pressure at around 70+psi at near 6,800rpms in straights and=
 2qt accusump when idling, 80psi.</div><div><br></div><div>We are going to =
drain, measure and refill. Thoughts, other than simply not enough oil in th=
e system?</div><div><br></div><div>The math:</div><div>Stock TR6 system -=
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A05.4qts</div><div>Racestorations=C2=A0Sump=C2=A0+1.6qts<=
/div><div>Oil lines=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0+0.5qts (external oil feed)</div><div>Oil cooler=
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=
=A0+0.5qts</div><div>Accusump=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=
=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0=C2=A0+2.0quts</div><div>Total=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =
=C2=A010.0qts</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Mar=
k Cook</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net<=
/a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.fot-racing.com/"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank"=
>http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.n=
et/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
t/jason@jsperformancemotoring.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jason@jsperformancemotoring.com</a><=
br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>
_______________________________________________<br><a href=3D"mailto:fot@au=
tox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net</a><br><br><a href=3D"ht=
tp://www.fot-racing.com" target=3D"_blank">http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br=
><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"; target=3D"_blank">=
m.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=
=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot"; target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.ne=
t/pipermail/fot</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net=
/mailman/options/fot/sjanzen@me.com" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.ne=
t/mailman/options/fot/sjanzen@me.com</a><br><br><br></div></div><br></div><=
/div></div></blockquote></div>

--000000000000266620065caa091e--

--===============2730090516802479219==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot



--===============2730090516802479219==--

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>